Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oops

Dear diary,
I have a very embarrassing confessions.
You would not belive what happened to me in school today. I found out that the toilet I had used during my last two classes was the male toilet.
How stupid can I be right, well so here's what happened. I asked a girl in my class where the female toilets were, because I had seen only the male and disabled toilets, she pointed me in the general direction of the toilet. So I take I stroll to the toilet and I get to the toilet door, I see a lady in my class come out of one of the doors so I go in after her. So I use the toilet that day and on another day.
Well on dis beautiful day we all go to submit a form n on our way back oh, there a little traffic at the ladies, so I turn to my friend and say why don't they just use this one its empty. And she goes, 'no, that's the male toilet'. You needed to have seen the shock on my face! Then it hit me, I had seen the male urinals, but I kept wondering wat they were, I just said to myself all these whiteys and their wahala. One thing I have never figured out is how, I used those toilets twice and not even for once did any guy come in, or did I see anyone on d corridor.
Really strange and embarrasing right! Well I have decided to start looking closely at signs and stop assuming.
Love always,
Almost famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.