Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15th

Dear Diary,
Why do I love fine boys so much? Hehehe, I don't know why oh, but there is just something about a fine boy that just makes me happy. I use 'fine boy' in the widest sense, it would just be weird for me to keep saying 'fine man' lol.

As funny as this may sound, I would take a fine boy anyday over a guy that has just money to offer!! Hehehe, I said this once on twitter and only the guys were with me on this. The girls kept saying, 'fine boy ko, hot boy ni, na fine we go chop'. They all wanted a guy with money over one that had just finess to offer.

As for me sha, give me a fine boy with potentials any day over a rich boy, at least my father didn't send me to school for how many years for nothing, don't worry we would both work hard together thank you. Sometimes when I see a fine boy, I just feel like going in search of his mum to say, 'thank you ma for blessing my eyes with such beauty'.

But don't get it twisted oh, I am not shallow enough to think that a man's beauty is all that matters, nah mehn. There is nothing as sexy as a guy who is intelligent, a guy you can have a conversation with about almost everything possible under the sun. What's more sexy than an intelligent fine boy? An intelligent fine boy with a mad ass body! But if we suddenly run out of fine boys on earth, the only other men I would look at are confident, intelligent, well dressed men, with of course mad ass bodies. Note that I said confident not arrogant, there is nothing as unsexy as an arrogant man.

 *sigh* All this talk about fine boys is making me happy. Anyway feast your eyes on some famous fine boys I found, I don't want to put pictures of 'not so famous' fine boys, before some people hunt me down with a bucket of acid. Enjoy!! Hehehe!!

Oh Alex

Banky is sexy and he knows it

Can somebody introduce me to Dj Xclusive already

*Sigh*

Oh Ebuka, beauty and brains, our kids would be unbeatable

Dear Lord

How do you cope with being this beautiful

Oh Lynxx

The body on Peter tho

You know you didn't see the car

Oh dear, I have to stop here, if not, if its possible to die of happiness right now I would, but then I would go to fine boy heaven. Hahaha
Dear mother, I know you would read this post, now you know what I do when I am not thinking of how to change Nigeria, hehehe. One last thing, there should be an instagram page dedicated to fine boys, maybe I should set one up and have y'all send in pictures.

Hello my name is Iphie, and I am addicted to fine boys. Ok bye!!! Hehehehe!!!
Love always, 
Iphie
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.