Monday, January 17, 2011

My first post

Since this is my first post I have decided not to write on any topic in particular. I am just gonna go with the flow and write whatever it is that comes to my head
I decided to write this blog because I always have a lot of things going through my head, I just want to to share my thoughts with the world. I want to able to share my opinions with the world, I have always loved to write, though i remember as a child, I kept writing stories that I never completed, I think I would leave writing a novel to my kid sister, she is really good at it, you should read one of her books then you would understand.
I remember telling my sister i wanted to start a blog and she was like oh thats such a good idea. I kept dragging my feet about it, but i woke up this morning and the first thing i did was to open my laptop and started my blog, i think God spoke to me last night.
I think my books are calling, so I would go face that for now, but be sure to expect something fun and fresh the next time you read from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.