Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Me and my Blackberry

I remember when i didn't have a blackberry I went 'oh please I don't understand this whole blackberry craze', now i go 'they just don't get it, you have to own one to know the joys of a bb'. When I compare Iphie of those days and Iphie of now, I say to myself 'what the hell were you thinking', well thank goodness i finally saw the light.
This days i can hardly go a day without my blackberry, i have panic attacks when my battery bar is reduced by even one bar. I remember waking up this morning to no 3G or EDGE network, I literally freaked out, I couldn't function and was just existing and bam service was back on, I gave a big whop at the office that sure would have gotten me fired had the boss been around.

I love my blackberry, I really do but I don't like what the craze for owning one has turned a lot of girls into, its turned most of them into greedy little monsters, who would stop at nothing to ensure the own one. Blackberries are now seen as status symbols, why should owning a blackberry define who you are. My answer is, it shouldn't, it shouldn't be a do or die affair to own one, if I can't save to buy one or get one from my folks, I don't see why I would resort to unprintable things to get one.
My blackberry is the best thing that has happened to me in long while and am gonna enjoy it while it lasts,  here's to me and my blackberry, many years to come and loadza new blackberries in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.