Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18th 2013

Dear Diary,
What is it with men and just urinating anywhere it pleases them. I mean come on, you just feel pressed and you just whip out your member and go party anywhere the feeling catches you.

I was out yesterday with my friends, we went to eat fish and drink at one of the numerous gardens in our beautiful capital. This was my first time there and the friend we went with, didn't really know the place, so we had the misfortune of sitting around where drunk guys came to release the excess liquid in their system. Fortunately for us, the place wasn't smelling and nobody came to pee till we were done eating, peeing drunk men was the sign we needed to get out of there.
But what really caught my attention was one of the people that came to urinate. Amongst them was one of the guys who came to take our drink order, he ended up not taking our orders tho. So this guy walks to the wall, gets out his member, pees, shakes it off, puts it back into his trouser and without washing his hand goes ahead to pick up the drinks he had been carrying and goes off to serve his waiting customers!!!

REALLY!!!!! OMG!!!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!! GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
How can you be so dirty. Reminds me of why I would rather hug guys than to shake them.

I remember one day while waiting in the car for my mum who had into the market, two guys just walk to the front of the car, faced the wall and bam, whipped out their member and let out all the pee in the world. The most irritating part was that they shook hands with friends whom they met after walking for about a minute. Really???? Gross!!!

I am not even going to go into how irritating this habit is, if not I am sure I wouldn't shake any guy, eat any food prepared by a man (suya and catfish especially) and I would even stop hugging them.
All I have to say is; get to a functioning toilet fast when you need to pee and while you are at it, make sure its one with soap and water to do the necessary when you are done!!!! Thank you!!

Love always,
Iphie
XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Lol... You are very right. But in a city where public convenience is non existent wat do u expect those guys to do in dat pressing condition? A lot of ppl hv left wat dey were taught abt hygeine in nursery and primary school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.