Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24th 2013

Dear Diary,
Why has everyone on earth made it their mission to annoy me today?
So today started on a good note, it rained all morning, therefore ruining my plans to jog to and from church, but that was ok, I guess the showers is a sign of God blessing us right? After we got home, I rested for a bit and then proceeded to take my mum to the market, had a mini bath too from the rain again. Got home tired but still took out time to carry out my abs challenge and more, hehehe, we have to whip that body into shape.

Anyway the day didn't get that bad until this evening, when it just seemed like the whole world was bent on making me angry. First the rain that fell on me caused my hair to be itchy, I wasn't 'angry with the rain' earlier today but right now, I am not so sure. I proceeded to try on the clothes the tailor had delivered and none of them fit, the ones that fit still had their own issues, even the ones that I returned for amendments still didn't fit. I was already irritated by my itchy hair and and a friend whose mission on earth was to annoy me today, the whole tailor thing just blew me over the top. Partly because, well I have run out of what to wear to church and also because I had given out and paid for these clothes to be sewn almost 3months ago, I am certain it is more than 2months. Then add that to my friend who kept calling me even though I had made it obvious I didn't want to talk, someone also kept calling me with a number I didn't have saved on my phone. Another one kept asking me on BBM what was wrong even though I clearly stated it more than twice that I didn't want to talk. Yeah yeah yeah, I know you care about me and want to help, but when I say I don't feel like talking at the moment why can't you just respect that. To make that worse my sister did something that I ordinarily wouldn't have gotten angry about, but you know how when you are already angry even the littlest things cause you to explode, exactly what happened. A lot of people just kept asking what was wrong and somehow that just kept irritating me.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know all these are little things that I ordinarily shouldn't be pissed about, but I was already irritated so I just exploded.

Sigh, some of my friends might see this and know it is them that I am referring to and I am sorry, but I just had to let it out, if not it would eat me up inside. I would be fine tomorrow morning.

Love always,
Iphie.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.