Thursday, May 2, 2013

2nd May 2013

Dear Diary,
Today I left cambridge for good. I would definitely miss that town, I have lived there for the past year and four months.
This last year has seen me grow in all aspects of my life, I ended a relationship within this last year but I earned an LLM and really good friends. It has seen me grow spiritually, it has seen me fall spiritually, it has seen me pick myself up spiritually! It has seen me develop as a person, it has seen me transform from a girl to a woman, it has helped me develop my own personality and has helped me discover things about myself that I never knew were in me.
While there are some memories that I would like to leave in Cambridge, like my horrible house and the even more horrible agents, Best Let Cambridge (never use their service, very unprofessional), Cambridge would forever hold a special place in my heart, after all it is the birth place of http://abjlovingabujaliving.blogspot.co.uk/. I would miss Cambridge, but it is time for me to go home, I am surprised I didn't shed a single tear.
Spending the night at my sister's house in Chelmsford, done packing, Heathrow here I come.
Love always,
Iphie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please share your thoughts with me.